Hi Good Morning.My Intro

Hi All,

I am praful from india/Bombay.I am A B.E graduate in Computer engineering.I am currently Working in Accenture india.having 5 yrs of exp in I.T field.I am CCNA certified and working on CCNP.

I am enthusiatically willing to work in Networks.If any one have opening in india or abroad please replay to me

I have knowledge of Basic Networking.Configuring Router/switches.Troubleshooting network issues.I can handle the networks with the enthu and with the possitive thinking.

Thanks And Regards
Praful Karambelkar

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to the CE community, Praful! 😀

I'm sure you will have a fantastic experience with CE.

-The Big K-
  • adlin
    adlin
    hey are you still in accenture???
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Praful.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    welcome to CE praful
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE praful 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!

We put our current openings in Careers section keep an eye on it!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE praful!

keep an active participation with us.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sun Sign Guru I take pleasure in opening another thread in the CE forum for knowing Sunsigns. So all those freak guys and girls interested in knowing about your sun...
CEans with free time - Open a webpage which has images in it ( try it with google image search ) and paste following code in the address bar. (...
Copy Paste Job Name:- Mayur NickName:- Dont need 1 Occupation:- Consultant by work, Free Lancer by nature Editor-in-Chief:- www.CrazyEngineers.com (an Online community for engineers across the world) Cell Phone: -...
How can we increase the broadband bandwidth size without having to consult the ISP
Can someone please let me know with the aid of diagrams on how to construct a low power FM transmitter??