Hi from Mohit

Hi to all CEans,

I am Mohit Goel studying in 1st semester of Computer Engineering. One of the CEan here recommended to join this forum.

Bye...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mohit30goel
    Hi to all CEans,

I am Mohit Goel studying in 1st semester of Computer Engineering. One of the CEan here recommended to join this forum.

Bye...
    Welcome to CE, Mohit 😀 . We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Welcome Mohit... to CE forum :smile:

Nice hear that one of our CE'an recommended you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI there, I am new to serial communication and i am trying to send data via matlab to my pic18f4431 microcontroller via a serial port. I am programming my pic...
- NEXT GENERATION LIGHTING TO GO ON DISPLAY IN THE NORTH EAST AT DECEMBER 1 EVENT - LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY INAUGURAL DEMONSTRATION COINCIDES WITH 130TH ANNIVERSARY OF SIR JOSEPH SWAN’S FIRST...
Hi all, can anyway help me.. Im designing a pcb so that i can control the speed and direction of my dc and stepper motor. Problem is im not exactly...
can any one give me a project title for my college project.... it should be related to mechanical field and useful for the society......https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/images/smilies/mgk.gif
hey can any one help me in providing information regarding safer+ algorithm in detail(with all the stages) in blue-tooth security????????????