Hi Friends :)

I am doing my BE(Final year)...am Talkative..๐Ÿ˜€...I need some references for my Project ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    Hai,welcome
  • K.Vanitha sri
    K.Vanitha sri
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. We're happy to have you with us. Tell us a bit more about yourself. Make yourself comfortable here and feel free to participate in discussions, ask your questions and if you can, answer others' questions as well. We look forward to having you as an active member of the site.
  • K.Vanitha sri
    K.Vanitha sri
    ya sure ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K.Vanitha sri
    K.Vanitha sri
    I am searching for the best domain for my final year project,...which domain will be best??
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Have you checked Project Idea Section? There are lot of project ideas.
  • K.Vanitha sri
    K.Vanitha sri
    oh thanks...i will see to that ๐Ÿ˜€
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Welcome to the forum community, hope you enjoy your time here and stay connected.
  • K.Vanitha sri
    K.Vanitha sri
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K.Vanitha sri
    K.Vanitha sri
    Hi My friend has published a paper in IOSR ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE,
    Your engineering discipline is Electronics & communications; BE final year and talkative both doesn't give us a fair idea that if you have something in mind for your project.

Just be a bit more expressive, if you have something in mind, and from there on CEan's can help you.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we come across many problems with starter in fluorescent lamp and as we know that we apply the voltage to the fluorescent tube through starter...... why some times the starter...
/**/ import java.applet.Applet; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.image.*; public class ImageTest extends Applet { private Image img; public void init() { img = null; } public void loadImage()...
The canteen food can't be forgotten ever, right? Here's a comic dedicated to everyone who's had canteen food.
What is the difference between Analog signal and Digital signal.? And How to identify them.?
How does data is transferred by Bluetooth between devices ?