hi friends

Parthys Group:
Parthys Group is a Leading Information Research organization providing all kind of services related to IP requirement. Our Patent Analytics have immense expertise working across complex sectors in Electrical, Electronics, Communications, Mechanical & Chemical Engineering, Medical Devices, Organic Chemistry and Biotechnology.
Leveraging our experience, we offer the following services related to IP, which are catered according to your needs.
• Patent Searches
• Generics IP
• Periodic Alerts
Our methodologies are utilized to elucidate complex systems, while providing you adequate information in simplified terms.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE 😀 . Please refrain from posting links until the signatures facility is enabled (25 posts, minimum).
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀 You can also contact admin if you really wants to put advertisement on forum.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Party's Group!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, i have tried installing java many times but still i have not been able to run java programs😔😭 . i have changed path in environment variable and i...
Hi all of you, myself Shuvam from M.S. Ramaiah college Bangalore. First of all i must say Crazy Engineer is an awesome blog for freshers like us. Well coming to...
hey guys aNaN from india ...😀 a mechanical engineer 😁
guys i need some help with regard to my project i want to heat an aluminum alloy pin (A-356) to a temperature upto 300 degree celcius is this possible through...
Hello friends, I have an 10 year experience in electronic hardware industry and want to do something growth of income. Can anyone suggest/introduce me some products based on PCB Assembly...