Hi Friends

This is balamurugan from japan. I have been working as a SCM engineer here for the past 2 years . Nice to meet each one of you and appreciate making the opportunity to meet you.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know anything about japan or opportunity to work in japan.

Regards,
Balamurugan

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Balamurugan,

Welcome to CE. We're glad to have you on CE. Do let us know about your first impressions of this site 😀 .

I'm sure you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Japan 😁 ! Looking forward to your posts!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Welcome to CE Bala, I'm sure you would be of great help to those who want to know more about Japan.

Why don't you post some thing about the opportunities in Japan for the engineers? Also it would be great to hear about your experiences in SCM.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm doing my electrical and electronics engineering.Could somebody tell me the blogspots and websites where I could find information regarding basic theory,constructions and working of all types of Microcontrollers.I would...
Liquid crystal display is very important device in embedded system. It offers high flexibility to user as he can display the required data on it. But due to lack of...
Hello Mates... 😎 I've got a great idea... Well, I wrote a post in "CE Finance" about what's going on Italy about local tech and know-how getting lost 'couse off...
During 2008, Barrick expects to hire up to 3,600 people at many locations around the world in a wide variety of professions, including . Visit their website for full...
well i am joining this forum today.first of all i would like to say a big hello to all the members,administrators.i am a student of computer engineering and i am...