Hi Friends.

Hi... Friends....
My name is Megha.I m from Gulbarga-Karnataka-India.
I m studying in 8th sem in Electronics & Intrumentation branch.
I fell very happy to be a part of CE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Megha Diggavi
    Hi... Friends....
    My name is Megha.I m from Gulbarga-Karnataka-India.
    I m studying in 8th sem in Electronics & Intrumentation branch.
    I fell very happy to be a part of CE.
    Welcome to CE, Megha 😀 . We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Gulbarga among your friends 😀

How did you come to know about CE? What was your first impression and what made you register?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Megha
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hi Megha,

Welcome to CE !!!!! we are happy to have you too 😁
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Megha.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Have a nice time Megha,hope you can contribute and grow with us
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi,friends... I m not getting about subscription & unsubscription of threats.What are it's advantages & disadvantages.Can anybody tell me about this?
CEans, I received following email and would like to alert you about the phishing scam. DO NOT REPLY TO SUCH EMAILS! (See Below) ​ Such emails are sent to the...
I am in my 1st year BE under Computer Science stream. I am crazy about programming and animation. I know that I am good at it to some extent. When...
hello CEans, I have a pair of 1200W speakers and 2500W speakers, can I connect these speakers in parallel. Will it harm my amplifier or speakers? Is this a good...
Before he was the patron saint of electric cars and GPUs, Nikola Tesla invented the AC motor, the Tesla coil (or, as he called it, the "coil"), and demonstrated that...