Hi friends !!!

I am Saurabh from Sardar Patel Inst. of Tech. ( SP ), Mumbai. I hav just joined the crazy people's gang and am looking for a gr8 leaning experience from this site.
Engineers Rock !!!
hav fun 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    saurabhmohile
    I am Saurabh from Sardar Patel Inst. of Tech. ( SP ), Mumbai. I hav just joined the crazy people's gang and am looking for a gr8 leaning experience from this site.
    Engineers Rock !!!
    hav fun 😀
    Hi Saurabh!

Welcome to CE 😁 I'm sure you will love interacting with craziest engineering brains from all over the world. Have fun on CE & do not forget to tell your friends about CrazyEngineers!

If you're interested, please have a look at following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

See you around on CE!

-The Big K-
  • rick
    rick
    saurabhmohile
    Engineers Rock !!!
    hav fun 😀
    I am back after a long time! Welcome new members!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hallo guys Guess im new!need some help on a instrumentation and control project.....its my diploma final year.....
hello friends, could any one of you tell me what exactly is the use of "scroll lock" key in the keyboard😎
Hello everybody! I am really new to microcontrollers, really really new, I have ZERO experience on this area. But I want to learn and need everydbodys help. So a question:...
CEans, Now our new members can enjoy the 'Private Messaging' facility! Yes! You can send private messages to other members on CrazyEngineers forum. The quota is only 10 messages to...
hey there....i am looking to build a line follower using the pic16f877.....i plan on using red leds and phototransistors for my sensors and also want to use the whole concept...