Hi friends, I want to know the project domains in vlsi....

I'm looking for innovative and fresh project ideas in the VLSI domain. Can someone provide a few ideas?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Do check this forum for more info in projects

Your thread has been moved to that segment for you to have maximum info from around you
  • VigneshMurugesan
    VigneshMurugesan
    Thank you jeffrey Samuel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    VigneshMurugesan
    Thank you jeffrey Samuel
    You are most welcome #-Link-Snipped-#

It is a pleasure to help you out here in CE
  • VigneshMurugesan
    VigneshMurugesan
    There is no specific vlsi project topics in that link #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think it will be more better if my friend #-Link-Snipped-# just looks here

But I need to know some infos form you too what are your ideas any plans in your mind worth sharing ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Also check the various sections given there for your some enlightenment
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Please tell us what exactly you have in your mind. We will be able to guide you better. If you talk about innovation, the possibilities are endless, like get get the smallest transistor but of course you too understand that what is the level of that innovation.
  • VigneshMurugesan
    VigneshMurugesan
    my interest is in analog vlsi

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans! My name is Andr谩s R贸na. I'm living in Veresegyh谩z (small town close to Budapest/Hungary/Europe/Earth). I'm retired already. Prior this "occupation", I've worked for Hungarian Television as IT-engineer for...
Where is that button I am not able to find it Initially it was in the Right side bar now not able to find it in the community segment itself...
SIR suggest me some institute and training centres which gives best training for CCNA course. I have searched many centres but most of them are fake.Please give me some suggestion...
Wishing you many many happy returns of the day CEan Reya and CEan itchap 馃帀 Party Time.
I bought a brand new hp mini 110 battery replacement (HP Mini 110 Battery 6 cell 5200mAh 11.1V) the detecting software BatteryMon shows that the capacity has lost 8.6%. The...