Hi forum

Name: CrazyGirl

Engineering Trade: I am not an engineer (Mean to say that I do not have professional engineering degree); However I think Every human being has an engineering mind. Thats why their are a million instances when somebody, not an professional engineer, invented many things. Still Mods/Admins Can I join this forum??? 😒

Occupation: R&D, Inventing something which I can not disclosed till I will complete that.

Work Experience: A lot in actual; nil on papers.

Hobbies & Interests: surfing, knowing about latest devices, roming aound world. Dig deep down into every conceptual topic/logic. I can not digest any explanation which is not laid down on firm / logical surface.

Aim in life: To discover something which is not yet discovered

I joined CrazyEngineers because: This is first interesting question on this forum. 😁 Somebody (An existing member of this forum) told me that it's real good / knowledgeful forum. I just jumped in just to check If I can get something interesting on this forum.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, CrazyGirl 😁

We clearly mention in our "About CE Page" -> #-Link-Snipped-# that

We believe that engineering is about attitude. It is not about degrees or certificates. We don’t care about your educational qualifications. You can be a student, professional, professor, scientist, housewife, doctor, painter, musician or even an alien 😁 . If you got that ‘make it better’ attitude, join us now!

That said,

I just jumped in just to check If I can get something interesting on this forum.
    Any luck so far?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Crazygirl and thanks for the bio. Looking forward to reading your posts!
  • EDDY
    EDDY
    Hi.......gud to hear suc type of athinfg on CE welcome mam i respect womens 4 their nvr dying attitude n the thing which u have jst shown.....😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No SMS Text on CE, please!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE CG😀
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE CrazyGirl.
    I have a feeling you are related to CrazyBoy. The similarity in the names and both give have given their location as CE Farm.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
    Super introduction.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE... Just let us know your experience with CE.

raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE CrazyGirl.
    I have a feeling you are related to CrazyBoy. The similarity in the names and both give have given their location as CE Farm.
    PATTY !!! :evil:

Its not a very good idea to relate someone with somebody... that too on forum. I appreciate that you remembered that my Location is CE Farm (CrazyGirl's location is also CE Farm.), If you will try to search there is also a member whose profile name is "crazygal", What do you want to say about her???

PS: YUP, She joined CE with my reference 😁, I would prefer / request everybody to treat every member as an individual. DO NOT RELATE SOMEONE WITH SOMEBODY!!!

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    She's CB's colleague, my best guess.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Thanks everybody for a warm welcome.

The_Big_K
    We believe that engineering is about attitude. It is not about degrees or certificates. We don’t care about your educational qualifications. You can be a student, professional, professor, scientist, housewife, doctor, painter, musician or even an alien 😁 . If you got that ‘make it better’ attitude, join us now!
    Well said.

Can I post few Bio related posts as well.

The_Big_K
    Any luck so far?
    Till now forum looks excellent to me.

O Man !!! You caught me. Still I would prefer that you treat me as CEan - CrazyGirl only.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The_Big_K
    She's CB's colleague, my best guess.
    You are absolutely wrong.

THE GOOD ADMINISTRATOR, Please check my introduction
    Work Experience: A lot in actual; nil on papers.
    😁

No rewards for wrong guesses. Please stop guessing, I already requested on forum that let me make my identity on my own, or I would leave the forum. :evil:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unfortunately, the admin is smart :twisted: . I know who you are.
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    The_Big_K
    Unfortunately, the admin is smart :twisted: . I know who you are.
    I don't really care what you have guessed. However even if you are correct keep it up to yourself. 😁

I hope admin is wise enough. :evil:
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Very nice avtar CG 😀
  • Logan Mollar
    Logan Mollar
    Hello guys,
    Engineering is about your dream your work and your studies , mean you work in first field you study some second thing and your dream to be is different from all your studies and work .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks, Are you aware of any side-effects of Whey Protein? Looking forward to your responses. 😁
hello everyone can anyone help me in giving some ideas about how do to a project on electricals and electronics engineering for my final year projects looking forward for ur...
I am in my final year of Electronics & communication department😛.I want to know some events related to my department😕.It may be old or new.As it is for a national...
Here is one of my old projects. A simple snake game with 2 buttons, 14 levels and just 64 leds... Its very funny to play with it. Look at carefully...
hi guys i have just joined CE and it is the coolest site i have ever visited i am studying in diploma course of mechanical engineering. i am in final...