hi firends

Hiii Firends,
My self Nikhil Macwan. I am doing (B.E) electronics and communication at Government Engineering College Godhra, Gujarat, India. Now i am here to be with you all to gain such knowledge from you all and can learn something from you all.............๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Nikhil,

Nice to have you here.

Tell us how did you discover CE?

And do participate actively in discussions here. You will find many like-minded people here.
  • NIKHIL MACWAN
    NIKHIL MACWAN
    hiii friend,
    Happy to see your reply.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

I discover ce while i am searching for information about akash tab newly lonched in india.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Nikhil !
  • NIKHIL MACWAN
    NIKHIL MACWAN
    Thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    NIKHIL MACWAN
    Thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    Hope to see you active on CE again ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    NIKHIL MACWAN
    Thanks a lot๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome back, where you been all these days? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Nikhil!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

friends....i am in vacation now ..i felt to do some thing ...i searched in net and found transistorized code lock interesting and decided to do...i require two ic s for...
ACCT12 promises to address current state of the technology and the outcome of the ongoing research in the area of advance computing and communication. Computer and communication have converged together...
Following is an introduction for PingMe Messenger for iOS, Android and Blackberry made by RadiumOne Labs. It is just another messaging app which offers real-time chat, group chat and geo-location....
GATE 2012 results will be announced on March 15, 2012 at 10:00 hrs and will be available on the GATE websites of IITs and IISc. Validity of GATE 2012 score...
As per the directives of the MHRD, the following procedure is to be adopted for admission to postgraduate programmes (Master and Doctoral) with MHRD scholarship/assistantship. The performance of the candidate...