Hi fellow (crazy?) engineers

A big hello to all,

I'm a 37 year chemical engineer -working professional. I hail from the sate of Assam in India. Although I'm not new to foruming (I am a moderator of one), never joined any engineering forum except to download few e-books..

Came upon CE by accident and immediately liked it. Hence I'm here. Hope to interact actively in the future.

Regards

Hembo

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ Glad to have you here!
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to forum. Would like to see you active on forum. Have a nice time. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hembo
    A big hello to all,

I'm a 37 year chemical engineer -working professional. I hail from the sate of Assam in India. Although I'm not new to foruming (I am a moderator of one), never joined any engineering forum except to download few e-books..

Came upon CE by accident and immediately liked it. Hence I'm here. Hope to interact actively in the future.

Regards

Hembo
    Welcome to CE. It's a pleasure to have you with us. I'm curious - what did you find different about CE that motivated you to join?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Family, Hembo!
    Good to have you here. Hope to see you more often on the board ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Hembo
    Hembo
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE. It's a pleasure to have you with us. I'm curious - what did you find different about CE that motivated you to join?
    Like I said I have never been seriously involved with any engineering forum, but a few defence forums. The kind of informal discussions I found here encouraged me to join here excepting I'll probably be benefitied by mutual sharing of experiences & knowledge amongst the members.

Looking forward to more interactions soon..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the way, you have a nice avatar. Is Bahrain running out of oil? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Hembo. Have a nice Stay here.
  • shchawla
    shchawla
    a heartly welcome to u sir.................๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shchawla
    a heartly welcome to u sir.................๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to you too. Why not post your own introduction?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, we are glad you are here & joined. Looking forward to your participation.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Hembo sir!
    Nice to know about you! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

NASA is scheduling its biggest spacecraft maneuver for Mars spacecraft. The proceedings will start 3 P.M PST on 11 January. The mission is about finding life on Mars. Scientists are...
Those of you wish to develop app, may apply at Ford. The automobile company is giving a chance to everyone who wants to develop SYNC compatible app. For more information,...
Govt. launching cheap tablets across india... Who is the first from CE who got delivered...??? Share ur practical reviews regarding this cheap yet effective TAB...
Concept of Design of Tension Member: Subjected to Axial and Bending in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel...
Concept ofCompression Member in Design of Steel Structures was explained by Dr. Damodar Maity, Department of Civil Engineering , IIT Guwahati. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute...