Hi everyone!

Name- Amit Kumar Jha
Department-Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Year-Currently in my 3rd year
Aim to achieve- Not applicable -I am not an arrow -I like to travel in the river of time exploring every shore where it drops me down!!!
Interests- Designing, Sketching, Blogging and playing!!
i study in my leisure 😀sleep😀
About love- I love my brother and my mother and my friends very much.They mean a lot to me.
There is someone special too whose name is mimi and i like her too!
Interests related to my field- I love coding,simulation of non linear electronic circuits and optical models.
That's all about me! I hope i will be a great addition to the CE family and i look forward to contribute more and more in future threads and discussions !!!

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here with us, Amit. 😀 Welcome to the CE Family. We hope you enjoy the ride and have a great time hanging around the CE forums.
    All the best.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

US-based Smartwatch maker Pebble will be making a debut in India with its Pebble Time range - Pebble Classic (Rs 5,999), Pebble Time (Rs 9,999), Pebble Time Steel (Rs 13,599)...
For quite some time now, rumours are doing the rounds that the South Korea based consumer electronics giant, Samsung is taking interest in making tools for the professional adventure sport,...
hello! Try to change my process from 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M to Intel Core i5 3210M on my hp2000 notebook with 1854 (U3E1) motherboard version and be...
hello sir,i am doing ece .what are the courses can i do to get job in core companies?
Sharing a post by CEan @Praveen-Kumar on FB. Not a laughing matter: