Hi everyone

I would like to introduce my self in this forum ..am Ukesh and am doing aeronautical engineering, am not familiar with forums but am interested in learning something new😀...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ukeshkumar
    I would like to introduce my self in this forum ..am Ukesh and am doing aeronautical engineering, am not familiar with forums but am interested in learning something new😀...
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 How did you discover this website?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a kind of person who like to try these things,I want a clean install without upgrading my current OS because i think it will take unnecessary space(Is it...
I am currently on Developer branch of Chrome, and I like how things are changing. The little little tweaks and changes making this browser even better. The material design of...
Targeting the Indian middle class, Maruti Suzuki is slated to launch India's most fuel efficient car - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Hybrid. The car is reported to offer about 28 kmpl...
I did a mistake when i was registering for tcs nexstep application form fill up..i accidentally typed my date of birth as 13/08/1993 n it got saved..but my date of...
Ubuntu phones have arrived in India. Canonical, the UK-based creator of the open source platform called Ubuntu has partnered with BQ, the European technology company that manufactures smartphones, 3D printers,...