Hi everyone!

Let me introduce myself, im Cesar Balderas from Mexico, im a last year IT engineer student, I joined CE because I was looking for ideas to apply in my 2 months research project also has to have a developing part, that is why I arrive here. I like web programing. My english is not to good but I try to comunicate the most clear I can. I dont have any work experiencie related to my engineering trade. My hobbies are play fps games and do insanity workout, my interests are programing, read, and every trend related to IT engineer.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# It's good to have you here. Welcome to CE Family!
    How is it this time of the year in Mexico?
    You can start new discussion for your research project ideas and fellow engineers here will be happy to help if you are stuck somewhere.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE community #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many of us have experienced the irritating flash of light from an oncoming vehicle while steering along a highway during the late hours. At that time, we just toddle along...
The Flipkart Flash Sale model and thousands of buyers waiting to buy the Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone has created a lot of buzz about the new smartphone from the Chinese...
Any body on Software Testing....
For the past 3-4 years we have been celebrating the Engineers' Day on CrazyEngineers through various discussions and contests. Every year on September 15th, India celebrates the "Engineer's Day" to...
hi friends... i am learning php development, so what topics are most useful for development in php?