hi everyone...

i am prasanna . a final yr student of a small college under annauniv.
i belongs to ECE stream. i came here to get some new friends and info regarding my field of interest. my field of interest is on IMGAE PROCESSING..

so .please share ur experience on this area

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We're happy to have you with us. We look forward to your contribution to CrazyEngineers through posts, ideas, questions etc. Tell us more about yourself and bring your friends to CE 😀

Image processing can be discussed here ->#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • D. SARAVANAKUMAR
    D. SARAVANAKUMAR
    prasannaacme
    i am prasanna . a final yr student of a small college under annauniv.
    i belongs to ECE stream. i came here to get some new friends and info regarding my field of interest. my field of interest is on IMGAE PROCESSING..

so .please share ur experience on this area
    Hi prasanna,
    I am also interested in image processing. I am currently working in some projects in image processing. Come on we will discuss more

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It aims to provide best offers and services to clients for cool cabs. Abstract: The Cool Cab service is a trusted and reliable name in travel business. Making use of...
Hello everyone. I am graduating this month in engineering. I have been placed in TCS but I am not feeling like going for job at this age of 23 years....
This project aims to create advertisements and information and display it on electronic boards on scheduled time. Abstract: The user should specify the date, time, file, image and text as...
The project aims to keep track of information about vehicles. Abstract: Different information is managed about vehicles like- maintenance, repair, parts, employees, location and vendors. The owner of the application...
1. Enterprise Security System in ASP.Net 2. Notepad Editor System in VB.Net 3. Virtual Classroom in ASP.Net 4. Inventory Chain Management in ASP.Net 5. eBidding In ASP.Net 6. Fleet Manager...