Hi everyone

Hi everyone

This is George K Joy .I'm doin my B Tech CSE @ College Of Engg Trivandrum..Ma hobbies are watchin movies and reading tech books .My aim in life is start a software firm and make it successfull.I joined CE coz i wud like to network and make frnds.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi George,
    Welcome to CE. Its a great place to meet fellow engineers and you will enjoy here. Spread the word in your college.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jerrymaguaire17
    Hi everyone

This is George K Joy .I'm doin my B Tech CSE @ College Of Engg Trivandrum..Ma hobbies are watchin movies and reading tech books .My aim in life is start a software firm and make it successfull.I joined CE coz i wud like to network and make frnds.
    Hey George. Welcome to CE. I hope you will enjoy here and help us spread the word!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi George...Welcome to CE Forum....

jerrymaguaire17
    .My aim in life is start a software firm and make it successfull.I joined CE coz i wud like to network and make frnds.
    Nice Ambition.. and i hope u'll find this forum very Helpful ....:smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a JAVA programming student and looking forward to some Java Based Projects for submission to our college projects. Anyone with creative ideas?
Can someone explain to me how I can communicate with another computer over a wireless LAN network. Suppose I want send a single byte such as the decimal number 43...
I'm a little surprised this movie hasnt been mentioned yet on CE. Robert Downey Jr portrayed Tony Stark pretty well. A kick butt movie, with lots of crazy action and...
CEans, This is your once in lifetime opportunity! Mr. William Baker, Chief Structural Engineer of Burj Dubai - World's Tallest Building has agreed to answer your questions! 😁 Now, we...
Here's Microsoft's latest, expensive ad - [youtube]tM_72QXCtN4[/youtube] 😕 Makes sense? I don't think so.