Hi Everyone

Hi i'm dimple sharma pursuing my B.E final yr in electrical and electronics engineering.
I came to know about this site through my friend.

I came here to gain some knowledge and to build up my skills in my discipline.

I'm very glad to be a member of this active forum.

Replies

• DimpleSharma
    DimpleSharma
    Hi everyone!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ Let us welcome you, Dimple.

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. Is your friend an active member of CE Family?
  • DimpleSharma
    DimpleSharma
    Ya i came to know about this site through my friend Praveena...
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE family ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Dimple,
    Welcome to the CE-Forum. Keep an active participation with us, so that you can take back more than you give. ๐Ÿ˜€

And who is this friend who told you about CE?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Hey Dimple nice to see here!Welcome dear!
    @AKD:she is my friend studying in same college.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveena211
    Hey Dimple nice to see here!Welcome dear!
    @AKD:she is my friend studying in same college.
    Nice to have your friend on CE, Praveena ๐Ÿ˜€ .What did you tel Dimple about CE? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • harsh201
    harsh201
    Hi dimple........me too just signed up my profile.
    I am also new to this.
    So we hope that we can get something extra from CE........i hope its extra-ordinary.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ harsh: Look at the following presentation: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Reya
    Reya
    @Biggie:I told her that you can gain more knowledge in your discipline and you can improve your language skill.This made her to register in this site.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    harsh201
    Hi dimple........me too just signed up my profile.
    I am also new to this.
    So we hope that we can get something extra from CE........i hope its extra-ordinary.๐Ÿ˜€
    Welcome to CE.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE buddy
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Dimple ๐Ÿ˜€
    Nice to have you and Praveena here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why does emitter base junction in a transistor block less reversed bias voltage than base collector junction?
The University of Madras is contemplating dispensing the final year projects for students who study in the university institute of distance education by replacing the final year projects with the...
Hello Ceans, After the great response of CCFL and CCFL2.0 (Crazy Cricket Fantasy League) i am planning to start Session-III of CCFL to entertain our Sport lover Ceans. So, before...
Kappsoft Invites Resumes! Join the Kappsoft team to explore the exciting opportunities. We have immediate openings in Chennai, Bangalore, and our client offices in abroad, for the following positions. *The...
ICCOS 2011 - International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing is to be held on march 17-18th 2011.The National Conference on Communication and Signal Processing is going to be the...