hi everyone

hi....
i'm nirmal i doin my 4rth yr btech in kerala.in ece branch i dont know if i am as brilliant as you guys ..but i'm sure i'll try to improve if u take me as ur friends so wat do u sy friends???😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MAILNPN4U
    hi....
    i'm nirmal i doin my 4rth yr btech in kerala.in ece branch i dont know if i am as brilliant as you guys ..but i'm sure i'll try to improve if u take me as ur friends so wat do u sy friends???😀
    Welcome to CE! I hope you will enjoy CE & help us spread the word! [​IMG]
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome aboard!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    We are all here to learn and grow our minds together.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, I just came across this link National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning(NPTel) Home where they are claiming that they will distribute the course material from the IIT and...
hi, i'm M@d. i'm indian and i'm studyin Diploma in Mechanical!! i need ideas for my Project!! Plzzzzzzz.....Help me Buddies!!!
Hi, Ppl Plzzzzzzzzzzz...........Help me i need ideas regardin Project in Mech..engg..
CEans, Currently I see two types of cooling mechanisms used in most of the PCs - Using a FAN Using a Heat Sink I've not yet done a comparative study...
hi i m mech engg student ,,well i m doing project on productivity control in manufacturing industry. i got stuck at one place were i had to measure the wieght...