Hi everybody

Hi all,
my name is Alex, I'm an Aerospace Engineer from Italy and I am joining CE since I notices it has a lot of interesting discussion in the forum section!
Cheers

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alessandro Palmas
    Hi all,
    my name is Alex, I'm an Aerospace Engineer from Italy and I am joining CE since I notices it has a lot of interesting discussion in the forum section!
    Cheers
    Welcome to CE, Alex! Good to have you with us. 😀
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Benvenuto, Alessandro Palmas. Get into a crazy orbit quickly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I just wanted to share with you few words about CONSELF, an Italian company that operates in the CFD Software world. CONSELF provides a Cloud CFD based on...
The Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA), US R&D department of Defense, is determined to develop an implantable neural interface that would act as a bridge between minds of soldiers...
Hi is can a Manual Tester become a Penetration Tester or is it only achievable for someone who has been a network engineer or network security engineer ? If yes...
Hello! Guys I try to find this concept of the data compression method and had a got the idea on two of the Lossless Compression Methods, Lossy Compression Methods, but...
Project Abstract / Summary : The motto of this project is to provide a solution for the vocally challenged people to communicate as of like normal people. This methodology involves...