hi ! every one ....

I am new to this website.... Feeling happy to be a part of CE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    NDILIPK521
    I am new to this website.... Feeling happy to be a part of CE.
    We're glad to have you with us on CE. Tell us a bit more about yourself and we're curious to know how did you discover this website and what motivated you to sign up.
  • NDILIPK521
    NDILIPK521
    Thank you sir. I am doing B.Tech final year now....one of my friend kiran singu invited me to join here.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    welcome to CE my dear #-Link-Snipped-#.

I Know you are too busy with your regular activities, but try to be active here in CE๐Ÿ˜› .
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Engineer's community. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Artemis
    Artemis
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to this website and just wanted to say hi to everyone. This seems like a cool website and its global which means more people to meet haha ๐Ÿ˜

I also wanted to know, because I can't seem to see it yet, how to start a new post?
    Thanks and hope to chat soon
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Artemis
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to this website and just wanted to say hi to everyone. This seems like a cool website and its global which means more people to meet haha ๐Ÿ˜

I also wanted to know, because I can't seem to see it yet, how to start a new post?
    Thanks and hope to chat soon
    It's easy: #-Link-Snipped-#

Start with an introduction ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Dilip! We have got another Dilip! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am from Jntu-Hyderabad university, please suggest me good books for third year second semister preparation regarding the following subjects.. 1) Object Oriented Programming 2) Digital Communication 3) Microprocessors and...
I was just going through GoogleBlogs and look what I found...our own BigK ! It is a bit late(about one year after the publish) and most of you must have...
Hi , My name is Vishnu.And iam presently in the final yr of my Btech ECE.I am interested in entering Telecom sector.But what sort of job will i face in...
Hai frnds.... I want to do a paper in the above topic.... pls help me.....
CAT 2011 has concluded and results are soon to be announced. Follow this section for the updates on CAT 2011 happenings. I'm aware that a lot of CEans have taken...