Hi Every one. I am Rajev.

I am Rajev Naik graduated in Mech Engg in 1980. I am having 30 years experience in Power plant O & M (Operation & Maintainance). I had posted 2 threads yesterday & am finding that people are more interested in knowing me rather then my ideas, so I am giving this introduction. You can view some of my papers posted in scribd.com wide

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

35 Years Shift Rota Calendar | PDF

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello rajev!

Welcome to the CE family.
    We are happy to have you here on CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome here ๐Ÿ˜€ we hope to get nice information from you !!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hi rajev
    welcome to CE
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hey Rajev...
    You got an awesome portfolio there... I guess you can be a guide to many of them here... ๐Ÿ˜€ Have a nice stay... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Rajev!!!!:welcome:
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Hi Rajeev, welcome to CE. You have 30 years of Experience!!
    Hope to see you active!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Great Introduction Rajeev. Tell us how did you discover CE and please be an active member by contributing interesting posts throughout the forum! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE!!

Enjoy your stay here!
  • ramana_slv
    ramana_slv
    Hello Rajev..
    welcome to CE .....๐Ÿ˜€
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    hello..welcome to CE!!!! :welcome:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Cricket World Cup fever is all time high. Today, Team India is playing against Netherlands. Keep posting updates and your views as the match progresses ๐Ÿ˜€
Hi Guys!! I was wondering what happens when you are trying to design a chp system that will be installed on a building that has a thermal to power ratio...
Canonical today confirmed that uBuntu 11.10, which will release in October this year will be named 'Oneiric Ocelot'. Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Canonical, also gave some hints about the...

Mat

Can anyone tell me the top institute which comes under MAT.
hi am a delhi based 2nd year student(electrical & electronics engg.).i wanna do summer training this year.i searched a lot on net and found a no. of organisations who provide...