hi datacable 3310 help

hi guys anybody knows how to connect PC to a 3310 cellphone using a datacable?

Replies

• yudi
    yudi
    i guess 3310 is a nokia phone if yes then u are given a nokia pc suite along the handset.
    just install it on ur pc & it will do the work for u.
  • mlumanta
    mlumanta
    3310 dont have pc suite., i have a datacable(serial) and i have a software but i cannot locate the connection of cellphone to my computer. i wanted to read the inbox of my phone please help i dont know how to do it guys.,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iam doing my final year B-tech in information technology.currently my last minor project based on webdesign.so iam searching for a good minor project topic in webdesign.iam waiting for your help.so...
Hi Everone, After making 16,000 members we have to take it forward.😎 I think orkut is one of most famous websites, so we should make use of it.. There are...
Hi Every one, It is immense pleasure to meet all you in this technical forum. I have a basic query in strength of materials This is about of short beam...
Hello engineers,i am doing UG in EEE..am in third year...i need some ideas from you..if u wish to provide some ideas please reply....it must be something different...i need help from...
Have you ever come across any blog that you think is the best? Well, share the link with all of us here. Condition: One blog per post. Don't club more...