Hi CEans!

Hey everyone,
This is Saurabh, currently doing my B.Tech in elex. and comm. from University of Pune (sem 6).
What brought me to this forum...well...should say my project topic selection jinx! Really tired of it now.
This seems to be a great place with lots of useful info...looking forward to it.
Peace.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Saurabh 😀 . We hope you will find CE interesting & useful. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Welcome to CE!!
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE family
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hi welcome to ce
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    hi Saurabh263 welcome to CE😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE

hope you learn and share more in here 👍
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE Family.....

* We look forward to active participation from you.
  • jd3cker
    jd3cker
    Hey welcome to the forum!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    Welcome to CE.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to make a Project of Face Recognization using MATLAB.I do'nt know anything about MATLAB.I want to learn it.I am unable to download the MATLAB software from anywhere as...
can anyone please tell the minimum system requirements of "eclipse ganymede"?😕
Sections marked '*' are mandatory - Hey guys, My name is Jay, I'm a software engineer and CTO of a startup software company in NJ. I've been designing and managing...
hey... can any one plzz tell me how can i open blocked sites at my college. all social sites, proxy sites and images are blocked. plzz help me out thanx...
CEans, Most of the engineering colleges these days have entrepreneurship cells in their colleges. I'm quite sure your colleges' got one too. If you are actively involved with the EDC,...