1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Hi bro . i am in 5th Semester and i have 5 kts till now also my avg pointer is around 6. I want to score an abg of 8.5 pointer in 8 semester

Question asked by Vishwajith Rajendran in #Programming #Campus Placements on Jun 4, 2020
Vishwajith Rajendran
Vishwajith Rajendran · Jun 4, 2020
Rank E2 - BEGINNER

Is it possible? Also will i get a good company in placements like google. , microsoft , etc

Posted in: #Programming #Campus Placements
Suraj Nayak
Suraj Nayak · Jun 14, 2020
Rank E2 - BEGINNER

If you have 5kts remaining it means your average pointer could go up if you score well in those ( which would increase your past pointers) and you will have to focus a lot more in the final year. Final year projects do take up time if kept for the last moment recommend to plan out your project timeline and do accordingly and take time out for studying else you will be caught up with projects half done and no studies before exams.

As for jobs at Tier 1 companies, I would recommend gaining practical experience first expecting to get out of college and directly into Google is asking a lot. But if you get a good job (I don't mean high pay, I mean where you get to learn) and you do well switch and switch and someday for the right opening, you will be able to get into Google as well at that time your scores won't matter.

Best of luck and let us know what happens.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up