raji007
raji007
Branch Unspecified
28 Oct 2008

hi all

hi all
Im Rajeshwari .presently woking on controllers.
Well i was searching for som stuff related entrepreneurship when i bumped to this site
found it interesting ..so here im😎
10 years ago
raji007
hi all
Im Rajeshwari .presently woking on controllers.
Well i was searching for som stuff related entrepreneurship when i bumped to this site
found it interesting ..so here im😎
Welcome to CE, Rajeshwari! Let me hand over the official CEan flat to you - !

Now that we look forward to having you as our active member, why don't you introduce yourself using our - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...roduce-yourself-template-look-here-first.html ?

We hope you will enjoy CE!

Best!
anuragh27crony

anuragh27crony

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
welcome Rajeshwari...to CE forum :smile:

Introduce yourself to the CE
gohm

gohm

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Also share with us your work on controllers
raj87verma88

raj87verma88

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Welcome to CE, Rajeshwari
raji007

raji007

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Thanks all for the warm welcome!

im an Electronics n communication engineer, working on controllers ,the products of my company are power supplies .My work includes writing code n involving in hardware design.

im here because i like the concept of learning by sharing ....sharing ideas.

coming to my hobbies well the list is long.. i like sketching ,watching sports...cricket,hockey,tenis , listening to some good music
10 years ago
raji007
Thanks all for the warm welcome!

im an Electronics n communication engineer, working on controllers ,the products of my company are power supplies .My work includes writing code n involving in hardware design.

im here because i like the concept of learning by sharing ....sharing ideas.

coming to my hobbies well the list is long.. i like sketching ,watching sports...cricket,hockey,tenis , listening to some good music
That's interesting, looking forward to see some nice posts from you may be in hardware designing..

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.