hi all

hi all
Im Rajeshwari .presently woking on controllers.
Well i was searching for som stuff related entrepreneurship when i bumped to this site
found it interesting ..so here im😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raji007
    hi all
    Im Rajeshwari .presently woking on controllers.
    Well i was searching for som stuff related entrepreneurship when i bumped to this site
    found it interesting ..so here im😎
    Welcome to CE, Rajeshwari! Let me hand over the official CEan flat to you - !

Now that we look forward to having you as our active member, why don't you introduce yourself using our - #-Link-Snipped-# ?

We hope you will enjoy CE!

Best!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    welcome Rajeshwari...to CE forum :smile:

Introduce yourself to the CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    Also share with us your work on controllers
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE, Rajeshwari
  • raji007
    raji007
    Thanks all for the warm welcome!

im an Electronics n communication engineer, working on controllers ,the products of my company are power supplies .My work includes writing code n involving in hardware design.

im here because i like the concept of learning by sharing ....sharing ideas.

coming to my hobbies well the list is long.. i like sketching ,watching sports...cricket,hockey,tenis , listening to some good music
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    raji007
    Thanks all for the warm welcome!

im an Electronics n communication engineer, working on controllers ,the products of my company are power supplies .My work includes writing code n involving in hardware design.

im here because i like the concept of learning by sharing ....sharing ideas.

coming to my hobbies well the list is long.. i like sketching ,watching sports...cricket,hockey,tenis , listening to some good music
    That's interesting, looking forward to see some nice posts from you may be in hardware designing..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey i want to buy a laptop with the following config: core2duo, 2gb ram,250 gb hard disk,14.1" lcd which laptop has the best price for this config? i'll be programming...
please do explain the importance of linux shell programming and linux troubleshooting in current software industry. i am quite interested in it. can they help me in future?
what is the function of trap flag in 8086 microprocessor?
hello everybody. I am a Electrical engineering student and doing my final project. Actually am developing Equivalent circuit for Gunn Diode and I am having difficulty understaning my error in...
Diwali - The festival of lights! Deepavali, or Divali is a major Indian festival, and a significant festival in Hinduism, Sikhism and Jainism. [3] Many legends are associated with Diwali....