Hi all!

Hi all!
I am in my 2nd year of engineering, studying in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi University..
Though I am an electronics student but I love to do programming (BJT, MOSFET daunt me ๐Ÿ˜”) mainly in C/C++ and like to create websites using CMS + google only ๐Ÿ˜..
and yeah PB fan too ๐Ÿ˜.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Hi Michael_Scofield

Welcome To CE Family..........
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Michael...!

Keep an active participation on CE..!
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE.....
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE Michael ๐Ÿ‘
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE !!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hi welcome to CE..๐Ÿ˜€
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am a mentor for a FIRST Robotics Team and our competition season is coming up. We are still debating what type of drive train to go with. I...
I am new member of CE. I am doing my BE prefinal year in Electronics and Communication.๐Ÿ˜ could any one give me Ideas for projects in Embedded system
Hello Everyone. First let me say that I am not an engineer of any kind. I know a little about electronics. I have a project I would like to build....
The U.S. economy is still reeling under the impact of recession and even though unemployment continues to rise, employers have stepped up the hiring of skilled workers from abroad, according...
A new study has revealed that graduates in the U.S. are increasingly showing interest in business and entrepreneurship. The study called 'Trends in Business Interest Among U.S. College Students' is...