Hi all!

I'm Deepak, Completed my BE (ECE) and currently working in bangalore as a software engineer. Looking at the kind of people around I feel I'm going to fit in perfectly. See you around!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bdeepak23
    I'm Deepak, Completed my BE (ECE) and currently working in bangalore as a software engineer. Looking at the kind of people around I feel I'm going to fit in perfectly. See you around!
    Welcome to CE, Deepak 😀. We're glad to have you on CE. I hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in Bangalore! [​IMG]

Looking forward to your posts!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm surprised we haven't discussed the concept of Web based operating systems yet! So here we go. I imagine a central server that hosts an operating system. We connect to...
No, I have not taken this interview. Neither do Joe Kraus knows me personally. (but ah!, I would like to know him though.) I was just plain impressed by the...
hii all! i just want to know how reliable external 2.5 " hdds are.. i had this one 80gb with usb support purchased a couple of months earlier. my system...
Can anyone explain what is "Time out error", "errcode1", in my vb.06 project. I could not locate in msdn also. Help me............ Rgds, Kallu.
We'd love to have Chemical Engineers discuss issues/problems faced by them here. What are the typical technical problems faced by chemical engineers? Let's collect the problems in this thread and...