Hi All

My hello to all CEans. I am a Mechanical engineer working in Aerospace field in Bangalore, India. I came across this site through word of mouth (a colleague in my office told me about this site). I was around here for sometime as guest, till i finally joined few days back. I liked few sections here like "Quizz and Puzzle Section" and "Computer Engineering Section". I liked some posts here and felt that there are some quality users here. one particular thing i liked (when i was browsing this site as guest) was least amount of spamming (shows active degree of work by site administrators).

I hope to add some quality to this site and gain some good knowledge.

Thanks

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    hey nice to have one more awesome CEan on board 😁

Welcome MEch GuY!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good to have you with us on CE, Mech_Guy. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. We look forward to having you as our active member on CE!

Is your friend active on CE? It would be very nice if we can have him on CE as well!

Tell us more about your job πŸ˜€

PS: The mods here are exceptional. They spend most of their time on CE just to keep CE clean, professional and fun for all of us.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • mech_guy
    mech_guy
    The_Big_K
    Very good to have you with us on CE, Mech_Guy. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word. We look forward to having you as our active member on CE!

Is your friend active on CE? It would be very nice if we can have him on CE as well!

Tell us more about your job πŸ˜€

PS: The mods here are exceptional. They spend most of their time on CE just to keep CE clean, professional and fun for all of us.
    Hello Big_k,

Thanks for welcome and yes am already spreading the word for CE in my office by asking them interesting puzzles that i find here and discussing them over coffee with colleagues (ofcourse i do tell them the source and that this is cool site with some real fast puzzle solvers and good programmers) πŸ˜€.
    About my job, well am working in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) domain with application of it in aerospace field. We develop software for same and we use FORTRAN (for number crunching) and C as well. Though am not so good in C i still need it, so hope to be good at that while here. Saw some really good CS people here and some good programming exercises. It would be appreciated if CE can have separate sections on puzzling programming exercises for beginners and they can be guided by good programmers already existing here (just a thought πŸ˜€).

And Thanks to "durga", "English-Scared" and "godfather" for welcome πŸ˜€.

Hope to being of good value here and add some value to my skill-set here.

Thanks and Regards
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Welcome to CE
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE Mech guy
  • NIMISH PRABHU
    NIMISH PRABHU
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers 😁
    Glad to have you here
  • mech_guy
    mech_guy
    Hi, Nimish Prabhu, Vishnu Priya, inbapuvi, crazyboy, raj87verma88

Thanks a lot for welcome mates πŸ˜€

Regards
  • gohm
    gohm
    Well then here's one more to add, from the States!
  • mech_guy
    mech_guy
    Thanks for welcome, gohm πŸ˜€

Regards
  • gohm
    gohm
    you're welcome, thanks for the welcome right back! =)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Finally: Official Google Blog: Introducing the Google Chrome OS Google Operating System is coming and it's going to be called 'Chrome'. While Google is building an operating system from scratch,...
Folks, I can't believe this: Slowdown? Cognizant to promote, hike employees' salaries- ITeS-Infotech-The Economic Times What do you think?
hello, please suggest the mechanical project which is easy to understand and less costly please.
Company profile: Fluendo Embedded SL is the developer of the industry leading, open source media center application Moovida. Moovida is forging a new market and stands as the thought leader...
General things that comes to our mind when we speak about the windows Vs linux is, Windows, awesome look😎, ready made softwares availability😁,support etc., Linux distros, freedom to work with...