hi all!!!

hello to all!!
as u might hv guessed this is namita, a crazy(in absolute terms!!) electronics and telecom engineer.. m here to mingle with some like minded(read crazy) engineers.. hope to have a wacky time here..
c ya!

namita

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    namita_t
    hello to all!!
    as u might hv guessed this is namita, a crazy(in absolute terms!!) electronics and telecom engineer.. m here to mingle with some like minded(read crazy) engineers.. hope to have a wacky time here..
    c ya!

namita
    Hi Namita,

Welcome to CE. You've landed up at the right place 😁 . CE World is full of craziest engineering brains and I'm sure you'll have great time interacting with others.

Oh yes, if you are a student, please take a look at this thread #-Link-Snipped-#

Do not forget to tell your friends/colleagues about CE !

-The Big K-
  • Elisa
    Elisa
    namita_t
    hello to all!!
    c ya!

namita
    Choose a nice avatar for yourself and get started.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hey Namita! welcome to CE..

Hm, I myself need an avatar.
  • booster53
    booster53
    hi crazy friends unit
    Beginner to camp inform me and meet me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE 😀 , we would like to know more about you.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If an integer n is to be chosen at random from the integers 1 to 96, inclusive, what is the probability that n(n + 1)(n + 2) will be divisible...
Hi all I am a part time entrepreneur focusing mainly on new products. I came up with an idea of making crank shafts using FRP. I need forum help to...
Name: Tian Engineering Trade: Electronic Engineering Location: Indonesia Occupation: College Student Work Experience: Part of research in transformator company Hobbies & Interests: Analog and digital electronics, microprocessor, microcontroller, Intel 8051,...
hi friends , here is another crazy man. i am a third year engg. student of electronics & comm. i want to make a good project . please suggest some...
HI EVERYONE This is my first post! For a research project, I want to look into 'Green manufacturing' which looks into better manufacturing processes to reduce the effect on the...