Hi active brainzz...!!!

Am Siva.v.Girish @ Anish.;-);-);-)
I used to feel very much better when others call me as shiva or chimp which is my nick name. I love thinking about logics and creating new logics too. very fond of making friends. And am doing my final year BE ECE in MEPCO SCHLENK ENGINEERING COLLEGE.

My most lovable hobby is to think about something related with science. and i think i have got a right place for my appetite too...

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE girish😁

Glad to see you here!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Siva,

Glad to have you here.
    I assure you this is the right place for your interests.

Have fun being at CE. Start posting threads about everything you want to know and have opinions about.
    Welcome to CE Family. πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Shiva,

Welcome to CE. You got the right place. 😁
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    Welcome to CE shiva.
    Have a great time at CE sharing your views and learning new concepts.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, girish πŸ˜€
    Keep an active participation with us!
  • 4M4N
    4M4N
    Welcome Girish to the world of engineers πŸ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome to CE ,Hope you will spend a great time with us πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[FONT="]Turbine Supervisory Instruments[/FONT] The following supervisory instruments are furnished with the unit and are to be observed during start-up, operation and shutdown. We will explain the following instruments in detail...
Hullo, I think that the subject I chose is not the most appropriate but I couldn't find a better one. Anyway, I am designing my first "serious" circuit. I will...
Hi I m a mechanical engineer and I was going through my books of thermodynamics n stucked with concepts related to enthalpy n internal energy.. my Q is why internal...
After reading some thread, the thought occurred in my mind of starting this thread. I hope it will help a lot of students What do you think Guys? Which one...
Rome is known for it's engineering marvels. They defied the laws of nature to build exceptionally breath-taking big structures. See the story of the Byzantine Empire of the Greeks: [video=youtube;yymXqXabqls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yymXqXabqls&feature=related[/video]...