Hey....

Hey guys.....am kavya here...n it feels good to b a part of somthin tats crazy n somthin tats new😀.......!!! wid dis can u guys let me no some major projects tat can b done in de final year..(telecommunication branch)..usin like mobile,wireless communication,controllers....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Kavya. Look at the following thread -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Also, for projects, the proper section would be ->

#-Link-Snipped-#

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Kavya..welcome to CE...:smile:

You could get more suggestiong..if you has posted it in Related Section...

Happy Posting

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In Africa most cars used are manual driven cars. Often, most cars jerks upon initial starting of the car b,cos the driven and driver shafts are not disengarged by applying...
Excerpt from International Herald Tribune - World News, Analysis, and Global Opinions "The mood was somber in the packed auditorium at Lehman Brothers international headquarters at Canary Wharf. "It's over,"...
hi i joined it as i feel that a successful enginer has to be a bit crazy about his engineering work i am still in engg studies can a engineer...
Hi ppl,i m a CS eng student,i need a brief details about the article Grid cpmputing. please send me ....
Hello Folks, i'm collecting information for my graduation project, im a computer engineering student. well, the project i'm thinking of is a device for blind students, to help them study...