Hey

hi all....😛

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Kag!

Welcome to CE. Why don't you tell us more about yourself?
  • Kag
    Kag
    eh..thanx..😀
    Well, I'm doing Computer Science Engg.
    Now in 2nd year...
  • Kag
    Kag

*Occupation
    :Student

*Hobbies & Interests: listening to little bit music n sleeping.😉

*Aim in life
    : To shine even in the darkest hour of life...
  • jaikjoel
    jaikjoel
    Hi
    Am a Student(Second year) majoring in Mechanical.

Interests include music(play the keyboard & guitar, but since i do have a bit of a consideration for others, do not torture them by singing😉),
    cycling, Hiking, Swimming, taking my PC apart (Both the software and the hardware), spending quiet afternoons messing with my tools in the Garage, and working on my robotics project (rarely happens.. which is a sad thing cause I had a good start)
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Kag & Jaikjoel...welcome to CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now,we have been hearing that "BOOKS ARE OUR BEST FRIENDS" but how many of us really have maintained that friendship with books?😕 PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!
any one here who can help me in selecting a topic for my mini project for 7th semester if it can be can be with something like with PLC or...
Hi CEan's can u help me in finding some nice networking projects on hardware and software and their resources and links as i deadly need for my final year project......I...
Hiiiii alll, What is a Matched Filter and what it does?? How about an Integrator? Are they the same? Thank you
Hiiii everybody, In a Spread Spectrum communication system, the pn code used by the receiver must be same and synchronized with the pn code used by the transmitter. My question...