: Photography, Bowling, Trekking

Aim in life
: To convert Dreams into Reality

I joined CrazyEngineers because: To help engineers and other people

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Hemant!

Welcome to the CE community. Great to see that you are experienced in Instrumentation and Control engineering.

Looking forward to see you around.

-The Big K-

• instruite
    instruite
    The_Big_K
    Hey Hemant!

Welcome to the CE community. Great to see that you are experienced in Instrumentation and Control engineering.

Looking forward to see you around.

-The Big K-

Thanx for the welcome
    and sure you will see me around 😀
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hello Hemant,

Thank you for joining the CE forum. I welcome you on behalf of the CE editorial committee.

Have a great time on the forum.

Together lets add value to the lives of fellow engineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just a suggestion if possible we can have a bit sober kinda theme for CE Basic SE Style theme is to bright to be browsing around with in office and...
Yet another debatable topic. Advertising, one of the most common words in the existing world. Advertising is the thing which can change the whole outlook of the product depending on...
Oh my. I just thought of a really creative and crazy idea! I guess in the Technical Section, once a week the Admins (for now), select an interesting topic related...
Hello CEans 😁 ! I guess many of our new members do not know who the CEans are! Well "CEans" are not a bunch of Engineers who work behind the...
Hello All CEans, I feel great pleasure to announce "The all hands meeting", the much awaited first CE online conference. Following are the details that you should know before joining:...