Hey there!

I am Somanaathan, a B.Tech Production Engineer from NIT, Trichy (2006-2010 batch). I live in Chennai (the place is very dear to me). I am with TI Cycles of India from 2010 Jul'12. I look after the Backward Supply Chain & Logistics department in the South Operations Office of my company.

I have developed a liking for Table Tennis (used to play outdoor sports too) lately. I keep myself busy, during the trips I make to and from office, by playing all kinds of games on my mobile. I browse a lot & read newspapers to "stay ahead of the times" (pun intended). Like everyone out there I am active on Facebook, Tweet occasionally & very rarely Blog. I have a good ear for music & listen to a variety of genres. I hang out with friends during weekends & we savour sumptuous food at the new restaurants in the City every time we meet.

My boss keeps saying “an engineer is meant only to ease a worker’s hardship” referring to the blue-collar jobs prominent in any manufacturing sector company. I adore him for what he is & wish I could emulate him some day. My aim in life is to reduce people’s burden by doing something very small, the one which could be done only by an Engineer! I was provoked to join CrazyEngineers after my sister’s adulation for what’s brewing here. J

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. It's a pleasure to have you with us. I liked your introduction. Curious to know who's your sister? 😀
  • Somanaathan M
    Somanaathan M
    Thank you for the warm welcome & compliment. Of all things, you want to know my sister? I was expecting you would ask who my Boss is. 😛 Anyway #-Link-Snipped-# is my sister. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I like it the most when our existing members bring their dear ones on CE; than when people find this site while searching on Google. 😀

Somanaathan M
    My aim in life is to reduce people’s burden by doing something very small, the one which could be done only by an Engineer!
    Now that interests me more than knowing about your boss 😉
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE! 😀
  • Somanaathan M
    Somanaathan M
    The_Big_K
    I like it the most when our existing members bring their dear ones on CE; than when people find this site while searching on Google. 😀

Now that interests me more than knowing about your boss 😉
    Thanks for that.. 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. 😀 Good to have you here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I only have 10 followers. I tried some ways posted on various websites like tweeting about Trending Topics, Using hash-tags etc... but didn't succeed. Do you guys have any ideas...
Computer lovers good news you can run more than 5 is on single computer Step1:go to google search box type like this virtual machine for windows or Linux etc.. Step2:then...
how is Texas instruments compared to samsung software engineering lab.....i am confused about the two....plz elaborate on this . Does working as a system administrator have a future ahead ????
The Scala feels like a very well rounded package and its striking exterior design could win hearts too. The new Renault Scala is basically the Nissan Sunny. It's a case...
Hi.. In this thread I will be posting some popular Mechanical Interview Question and there answers too.. Just Click Watch Thread for future updates to this thread.