Hey there...

Hello everyone 😀

My name is Ricardo Quirino.

I'm Portuguese and I graduated last year in Civil Engineer.

Currently I'm searching for a job, and boy it's really hard to get a job in Portugal nowadays..

Hopefully I'll get better luck in the near future. And gather some tips from every crazy engineer, here 😁

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to Crazy engineers !

This forum is created for engineers by engineers. Enjoy your stay here and spread the engineering knowledge.

-CB
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Ricardo!
    Hoping to see you active here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ricardo 😀 We're happy to have you with us. How did you discover CE?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Ricardo!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. :welcome:
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Ricardo:welcome:
    Looking forward for your active participation on Civil/Structural Section😀
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi title already explains that, what i have to say. I am trying to learn ANSYS & other software. But i don't know how i install it in may pc...
There are many CEan's who are not really aware of Mod Team members. With the success and popularity of KYCEan, I thought of starting Know Your Mods team thread. I...
Hello i want to interface GPS+GSM with pic uc. I need a basic algorithm for the same. i want to use this into tracking based projects. thank you waiting for...
Electrical and/or Electronics engineers can pick up this idea for their final/third year engineering projects. The idea is to develop a smart street light system to cut the electricity usage...
Hey Friends, Today was the toughest and shocking day for me. While I was coming through the main road, a busy one, of my Research Park, I saw almost all...