Hey Guys - Just Joined

Name: Yousf Akhtar

*Engineering Trade: Electronic Engineer

*Occupation
: (Student & Working) I am currently studying for a BEng in Electronic Engineering as well as working for BAE Systems as an electronic Engineer

Work Experience:
I have been working for BAE Systems since September 2005

*Hobbies & Interests: I am interested in building for different projects, currently working on a robot for the uni science fair.

*Aim in life
: To Achieve Great things, and hopefully bring a new product to the market.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: It is a website full off engineering enthusiasts!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . We're happy to have you with us.What products are you planning to bring to the market?
  • Y90USF
    Y90USF
    Within university we are researching different ways of implementing renewable energy into the real world and how to make them cost effective to set up
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Family.
    Looking forward to your active contribution here:
    #-Link-Snipped-# 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Engineers at Italian Institute Of Technology aka IIT have designed and developed Hydraulic Quadruped robot (HyQ for short). The video is quite impressive, yeah?
Honda's a well known name in the world of robotics and engineering. The company famous for the ASIMO robots has just released an evolved version of U3-X mobility device named...
Nokia India has just announced two entry-level Dual-SIM phones, Nokia 110 and Nokia 112. The phones are priced at Rs. 2400 and Rs. 2600 respectively which should make it very...
I am Rajesh Kr Choudhary from Rajasthan{India}. Currently, I am an engineering student(Electronics Instrumentation & Control Engineering). And I want to do something very exciting for this world.
Here is an interesting and creative (CEative!) engineered art product using the latest engineering tools. Is the creator an artist or engineer? May be just a CEan. https://www.instructables.com/id/Creating-a-University-Monument-and-Replica-Bronzes/