Hey folks!

Hello CEans! Well I am a bit late in giving my Introduction but here it is:
Name: Nayan Goenka

*Engineering Trade: IT

*Occupation
: Student / Self Working. Soon to open personal business related to IT sector itself.
Work Experience: Worked as Developer for different World of Warcraft servers.
Worked with dad in his business.

Worked as a freelancer for different small scale market requirements.
Trained in Network Management and Security, Hacking (Ethical as well as Unethical)
*Hobbies & Interests: Business activities, Surfing, Hacking, Music, Watching TV Series (of course not Indian), Movies (holly / some bolly). Played nationals in Rifle Shooting 10m Air Rifle (ISSF Grade - eligible for International platform, need to give trials and practice, but not into it anymore) and some more interests depending on mood πŸ˜›
*Aim in life: To achieve something on my own. Make a mark. That is what matters. Primary target - business.

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: As i like surfing and there is no other Indian forum with such good enthusiasm and content and excellent community. A friend recommended it to me. 😁

*About me: Personally I am a guy who likes to maintain control over things. I try to complete my job perfectly and smoothly and I am outspoken and straight forward in my attitude. I don't like kissing others' ass for anything. Fear and guilt is not in my dictionary and winning is what I like. I don't repent any of my bad experiences. In fact I am grateful for those. I do what I do and I like it.

Feel free to write on my wall if you wish to contact me. I try to be as helpful as I can. You can inbox me if you wish. Well that was pretty much from me. You can ask me whatever you want. I will try to sort it out up to the best of my ability.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's late but better then never πŸ˜‰ . Nice to see your introduction post #-Link-Snipped-#

Welcome to CE ! Have a great time here. πŸ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    The word that attracted me the most is your rifle shooting.Welcome to CE bro.You are going to be a good contender for Ceom and we are ready to give you a tough time.Its not going to be easy for you.
    All the best bro #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Warcraft! ah! don't remind of that game.
    It's my only weakness, my special brand of marijuana & vicodin πŸ˜‰
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    There is a reason i didnt write about WoW here. If anyone WoW freak reads it, he will want to have a conversation about it. And i m trying to get out of that addiction. πŸ˜› 18hrs/day is downed to 0 since 2 months. I m clean πŸ˜›
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I can feel you. Me too detoxified.
    Those were good old days.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal
    I can feel you. Me too detoxified.
    Those were good old days.

I still have it installed on my pc right now. you know how much It pains every time to look at the desktop and not click that icon?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Do like what I did,
    Sell some toons to any guy near your area who's playing WoW or give to your cousin for free 😁
    Or one simple thing, Delete the goddamn toon. So, you'll never find the courage to play those 80 levels again & farming the gears,reps & gold πŸ˜›
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal
    Do like what I did,
    Sell some toons to any guy near your area who's playing WoW or give to your cousin for free 😁
    Or one simple thing, Delete the goddamn toon. So, you'll never find the courage to play those 80 levels again & farming the gears,reps & gold πŸ˜›

I love my Warrior and DK a lot more than my gf dude. How can i destroy it myself. It is a trophy for me 😁. I dont think anyone is even worth touching them. I even got an offer online from some on motlen. he wanted it for 1200$. I didn't sell it LOL
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    $1200 ?
    You gotta be fucking kidding me.

That's 1200x60= 72,000 INR. I don't believe that anyone can pay 72 Grands for one toon.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhishek Rawal
    $1200 ?
    You gotta be fucking kidding me.

That's 1200x60= 72,000 INR. I don't believe that anyone can pay 72 Grands for one toon.

Yes people pay. Plus he doesnt know the value in INR. at that time $ was around 44-45. Neways, Flatsix sold his warrior at 3400$. I know the guy who bought it. Luker sold his rogue for 3200$. And yes, people pay on Molten.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, I have several questions that are related to develop servo controllers and develop servo drivers, so if you know something or you know one good website with an...
Indian consumer electronics brand, iBall has announced 8 GB / 16 GB Hybrid Dual Pen Drive. Did you notice it says 'Hybrid'? Well, the pen drive has been designed to...
Apple may unveil the next iPhone, aka iPhone 5S at an event on September 10, according to AllThingsD. The information has been revealed by sources closer to the developments at...
Today our own CEan and VoiCE author Issue is celebrating his birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the Issue. Have a great year ahead. πŸŽ‰β€‹Looking forward to see...
hi , i have completed b.tech 2013 and i want to make oracle database administrator and i have also completed OCA certification on database 10g.But still i have not any...