View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12838 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Hey Everyone

Hi guys😀,
I am Krithika(kirthi) doing my Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Government College of Technology Coimbatore. My hobbies include sports especially playing tennis and surfing the internet. I finished my schooling abroad so i find it a little difficult here without proper fundamentals.😕 This is the main reason i joined here, i thought i could use help of some really smart people.😁
Happy to be here.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Dec 30, 2008
Kirthi, let me assure you that you will find smartest engineers from all over the world here. 😀

We look forward to having you as our active CEan 😀
zia.sepsis
zia.sepsis • Dec 30, 2008
krithika_us2003
Hi guys😀,
I am Krithika(kirthi) doing my Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Government College of Technology Coimbatore. My hobbies include sports especially playing tennis and surfing the internet. I finished my schooling abroad so i find it a little difficult here without proper fundamentals.😕 This is the main reason i joined here, i thought i could use help of some really smart people.😁
Happy to be here.
A warm welcome to you ms.kirthika . To my knowledge this is the best place ever i have found for my doubts. This is the place full'd with group of smart people like our bigeeeee.

Share this content on your social channels -