Hey CEans

Name: Arvind Kumar

*Engineering Trade: Btech CSE

*Occupation
: Working as a Tutor for C++ in PERI software soln.,

Work Experience
: Have an year experience in ALLSEC (call center)

*Hobbies & Interests
: I love music (only hard rock like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit etc.) and I am very much interested in magic, I like performing magic (only street magic). My inspiration is David Blaine (One day I wanna be like him)

*Aim in life
: Well i believe that I am not born in this world to just while away my time, I think I am born to help other people and do something to serve humanity:sshhh:
I know I sounds crazzzy , yeah that's why I am here ๐Ÿ˜‰

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: I love this Thread dude, you can Learn a lot from here as well as teach other too. I think the moto of this forum should be "If you have knowledge let others lite there candles at it!!" I know that sounds crazy hmmm so i couldn't help it!!!! because I am crazy guys

-Arvind (slashfear)

Replies

• Rohan_sK
    Rohan_sK
    Hey Arvind , Welcome to CE.
    You wll certainly enjoy here and yes gain knowledge too. So join us dude this a great place.
    Best luck to you!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wo oh ๐Ÿ˜€ This should have been the first thread by you, slashfear ๐Ÿ˜‰ Welcome to CE. It's a pleasure to have you with us.
  • gohm
    gohm
    welcome to CE!
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Thank you guys!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE dude... This is one of the best intro thread i have seen in CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @slashfear: Our motto is to make the world a better place to live - in any/all ways possible
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Hey Biggie,

Well in that case......!!! I am happy that have dropped into the correct place!!!! ;-)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Arvind (slashfear)
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Thanks godfather and shokel !!!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    hmm a magician in CE teach us some tricks...๐Ÿ˜
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Yeap........ I can't do that dude..... coz magicians wont reveal there secrets .........!!!! Anyways just kidding ok tell me what trick you wanna know buddy ;-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am incredibly new to this so please don't kill me but i am trying to find any and all information on how to build a windhexe now most...
what are the difficulties in car when it is drived on solar system?
Does anyone have any idea about the written and the interviews conducted by the IIIT ALLAHABAD for the entrance in "Wireless Communication And Computing" for MTech. If possible some one...
Hey CEans, When your writing a program in C++ and an error pops up when your compiling your program leaving you wondering what the error is and scratched your head,...
Hi friends, a few days back i heard that there are sites where we can find Java projects which are not completed but are left for us to complete. i...