Here's Why The Turing Phone's Features Deserve Your Attention

Turing Robotic Industries are here to dazzle every gadget freak with their all new Android smartphone that has industry leading specifications and features to drool over. Called the 'Turing Phone', here we have a phone whose specs deserve attention from the body to the core. There's a lot to look forward to in the Turing Phone. Starting with the phone's outward appearance, we have a liquid-metal exterior thanks to the company's pioneering material called "Liquidmorphium" - an alloy that is said to be tougher than either titanium or steel. This is a feature that has given the Turing Phone the prefix of 'Unbreakable'. Next tag that the phone boastfully adorns is 'Unhackable'. The Turing Phone is insulated from malicious behavior as it comes with end-to-end mobile authentication which bypasses conventional 3rd party exposures. The engineers behind the phone promise you secure decentralized authentication so that you exchange sensitive personal data without the worry of an attacker stealing your information.

turing-phone-unbreakable

Coming to the smartphone's specs, we have a powerful Krait 2.5 GHz Quad Core processor (Chipset MSM8974AC) along with Turing Imitation Key Chipset which comes with 8GB storage.

Running on Android OS v5.1 (Lollipop), the Turing Phone features DDR3 3GB RAM and EMMC 16GB/64GB/128GB storage options. At 9.05mm the phone is pretty sleek and features Corning Gorilla Glass IV protection on a Binnacle Ocean Master IPx8 water proof body.

The phone's 5.5 inch screen features a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels (FHD). On the device's rear end, you will find a 13 megapixel HDR Dual Flash camera, whereas on the front there's an 8 megapixel HDR snapper.

A big 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery provides juice to the phone and WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE), NFC (NXP) and GPS/GLONASS make the connectivity options list.

The Turing Phone is priced at USD 610 (~Rs. 38,000) for a 16GB model. On purchasing, you will find a Turing Gaming Bluetooth Earphone, a Wallaby Magstream power cable and adaptor and a Quick start guide in the package besides the Turing Phone.

What are your thoughts about the Turing Phone? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• prahu mac
    prahu mac
    i feel like this phone has some thing special when it comes to its sleeky looks and design.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    prahumac
    i feel like this phone has some thing special when it comes to its sleeky looks and design.
    I agree. The looks are really something. The sharp edges, the small bezel really give it a different look. Wondering if it can really stand against the big brands though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Jolla, the Finland-based mobile company has announced alliance with one of India's smartphone vendor Intex Technologies as its first Sailfish OS licensing partner. The company has also declared the formation...
I want to develop a pdf reader,which shows the meaning of a particular word when we tap on it while reading it.It should have a dictionary database.It should also store...
As it turns out a lot of students have a lot of queries about the CDAC Bank Loan Letter. From the information that I have gathered, loan can be taken...
Xiaomi, one of the biggest gadget brand of the world, along with Li-Ning the Chinese athletic shoes and sporting goods maker have together announced the launch of Smart Shoes that...
OnePlus 2 launch is nearing and the company is busy creating a buzz around their new flagship killer with teasers for the new features, hardware and software. I'm however wondering...