Here's what Apple die-hard fans who are 'poor' do

Found the following picture on the Internet and thought of sharing here. Let's play the 'first thought' game. Tell me the first thought that comes to your mind after looking at the following photo -

apple-fans

Replies

• anuraadha
    anuraadha
    This can be used to follow - ' An apple a day keeps the doctor away'. But my first thought is
    go 'green apple' laptop! ๐Ÿ˜
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    It shows that some people are suckers for apple. like as if apple was a brand like mercedes benz or rolls-royce
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I was drinking water when I opened this thread, now my desk is wet ๐Ÿ˜
    That's a die hard fan right there.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hope your apple survived the blast of water #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Conqueror
    Hope your apple survived the blast of water #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›
    Haha, I have a dell desktop at work. I actually lost my iphone about a month ago. it slipped out of my pocket as I was about to take a seat in my car.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi,I am deepali. I studied in Moze college of engineering .Electronics and telecommunication branch.I am 3rd year student.I want information about projects and what can i do after BE.
A National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration/NASA satellite has captured (literally scintillating) night time images of the earth as seen from their SUOMI weather satellite. It is interesting to see that...
why there are no induced harmonics in a slip ring rotor????
This term comes into usage whenever an electric motor or generator has to overhauled (dismantled and re-assembled). now what exactly does this mean ? i have heard that, the machine...
Can someone tell me why is transformer efficiency is higher than motor and generator? Transformer efficiency is generally greater than 95%, while that of the motors its ~70%. Both are...