Here is a cool trick on Wikipedia- keep clicking on first link(non paranthesised) of every article

Hello friends have any of you tried the following.
Wikipedia trivia: if you take any article, click on the first link in the article text not in parentheses or italics, and then repeat, you will eventually end up at “Philosophy”.
Interesting isn't it. There is even a wikipedia article explaining this phenomenon.
It's cool when you do it the first time. Remember not to click on the link if it is inside brackets.

Wikipedia:getting To Philosophy

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    After 19 clicks, from Adobe Systems to Philosophy. 😁
  • nigelb
    nigelb
    30 clicks from Javascript to Philosophy. That was fun. 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CrEAdors 2k12 is a Technical Symposium organized by Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, SV University, Tirupati. It is a multi faceted technical symposium organized to bring out the real...
I-terzario is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by the Association of Information Technology, department of Information Technology, Sasurie College of Engineering, Tirpur. It is the third edition of the...
I would like to know what is the post of associate software engineer is all about? As a fresher what kinds of works I can expect? Kindly tell me what...
I need releaving letter from my company in order to join HCL. In this company I worked for 5k in begining for 1 year now they are paying 10k. I...
Hi Techies, I want to know the current requirement of all the business people out there regarding an app which they would love to see on their mobile that runs...