'Her' : Artificial Intelligence Drives This Beautiful Love Story Home

Her may be basically a love-story, but a major focus has been laid upon the technological evolution that basically veins this drama. Human-OS love story is not a distant dream, and the maturity with which this film handles the delicate subject is worth a thousand applauds. Even more.

her

From the simple hi-tech phone to the keyboard-less computer to ever-evolving Operating System to the real-time interacting holographic video-game character, there's a lot more to this love story that shall have you amazed.

Put this in your 'must-watch' list, for this is a film that shall drive future tech-innovations in a whole new direction.

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    love cannot be simulated 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    It's been in my watch list.😀

Review pending ☕
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think we need a trailer here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Ratul Jindal Engineering Trade:Computer Science & Engineering Location: New Delhi Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: (2.5 years of Engineering--More than enuff Right !?) Hobbies & Interests: Movies, LAN Gaming, Travelling...
Name: Nghiem Bao Thinh *Engineering Trade: Software engineer Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam *Occupation: Software testing engineer Work Experience: More than 10 years working as software testing engineer, mainly...
Apple's iPhone 4 will be relaunched in India with a price tag of Rs. 15,000. Apple's already moved on to iPhone 5S and it's expected that the iPhone 6 will...
It looks like the mystery behind the construction of the Pyramids in Egypt were built continues. Peter James, who's been studying Pyramids for the past 20 years has claimed that...
I see that a lot of new members have been posting their introduction on CE; but there aren't many of us welcoming them to our family. That doesn't look good,...