Hi! 😀

HELP!Please help me solve these 3 questions
Base on the following informations
#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Solve the following 2 questions
#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Question c) Discuss what is a "defective product" in relation to liability claims. (this question not related to above informations)

:smile: Thank you very much

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😒 Hi guys...! m giving seminar on "Intrusion detection System"... So please can anybudy give me an Algorithm related to IDS? Its Compulsory to include algo... I have searched a...
is there any way can control a model car's(not too light) start and breakdown? i know a little about ABS for break,but not much clear about the particular application used...
I came to know about this nice website while reading CEan Kidakaka's blog - Who? Me?? Check out - OurOwnBook.com - Anyone can Write! OOB allows collaborate with writers from...
Hey guys, The Mechanical Engineering Department of the College of Engineering Guindy and the Society of Mechanical Engineers, Anna University are organizing their Annual Technical Symposium, "PINNACLE" on the 19th...
Hi friends here murtuza, iam pursuing my B.E. final year and i need good as well as easy to understand seminar topics in detail.can any one help me?