Help/Doubt in adding quotes

Hello there!
I'd a doubt that why i cannot quote someone's quote? like thisCapture
See the above picture, how many times i can quote someone's. But cant do in CEan OR i don't know how to do like this?
I can quote someone's quote on most of the forums. Kindly guide me to do.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sharfudeen
    See the above picture, how many times i can quote someone's. But cant do in CEan OR i don't know how to do like this?
    sharfudeen
    What? 😲 😐 Just can't believe
    You can quote a quote.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Btw, we've a very interesting implementation of the multiple 'quotes' feature. Just hit the '+Quote' button on all the posts that you want quoted. Then insert them in the post; and you can even rearrange them.

If you are specifically talking about nested quotes; that is possible too as shown above. But it's not straightforward, because it does not tell the reader which specific quote you are responding to.
  • Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Sharfudeen Mohamed Ibrahim
    Owh! I didn't saw this thing clearly! Anyway IMO, nested quotes will help to deep discussion about a topic/conversation.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sharfudeen
    Owh! I didn't saw this thing clearly! Anyway IMO, nested quotes will help to deep discussion about a topic/conversation.
    You can of course quote multiple messages from a one or more discussions to achieve the desired effect. Give it a try by clicking the quote button on the messages that you want to quote. A button will appear at the bottom of the reply box that will let you arrange the quote order and insert them in your reply. It's actually very awesome 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GoPro, the brand leader in action cameras has launched the Hero+, the $199.99 (Rs. 13,250) action camera with wireless connectivity. In the recent past you could get a GoPro Hero...
Indian smartphone brand iBall has announced the launch of yet another mid-budget smartphone that runs Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and comes powered with a 1GHz Quad Core processor (A53 chip)....
CrazyEngineers has now been upgraded to have new features and functionalities. We're rolling out features one by one and this post will be updated to reflect all the changes. 1....
Facebook wants to launch Free Basics in India with an 'altruistic' aim to help connect the millions of people in India to the Internet by offering free Internet. Facebook has...
I am Graduate in mechanical engineering passed out in 2015. I have registered for many sites like naukri monster freshersworld. I am not getting any opportunity. What do you suggest?