Help/Doubt in adding quotes

Hello there!
I'd a doubt that why i cannot quote someone's quote? like thisCapture
See the above picture, how many times i can quote someone's. But cant do in CEan OR i don't know how to do like this?
I can quote someone's quote on most of the forums. Kindly guide me to do.
3 years ago
sharfudeen
See the above picture, how many times i can quote someone's. But cant do in CEan OR i don't know how to do like this?
sharfudeen
What? 😲 😐 Just can't believe
You can quote a quote.
3 years ago
Btw, we've a very interesting implementation of the multiple 'quotes' feature. Just hit the '+Quote' button on all the posts that you want quoted. Then insert them in the post; and you can even rearrange them.

If you are specifically talking about nested quotes; that is possible too as shown above. But it's not straightforward, because it does not tell the reader which specific quote you are responding to.
Owh! I didn't saw this thing clearly! Anyway IMO, nested quotes will help to deep discussion about a topic/conversation.
3 years ago
sharfudeen
Owh! I didn't saw this thing clearly! Anyway IMO, nested quotes will help to deep discussion about a topic/conversation.
You can of course quote multiple messages from a one or more discussions to achieve the desired effect. Give it a try by clicking the quote button on the messages that you want to quote. A button will appear at the bottom of the reply box that will let you arrange the quote order and insert them in your reply. It's actually very awesome 😀

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.