HELP:Computer engineering final year project

hi,
Any body give me ideas and topics relating computer engineering ....
and idea will be worth considering relating to networking ....
and kindly donot give the names only but give a brief description and how to implement ...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @internet_girl7: You'll find thousands of topics here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Wouldn't it be nice if you make a start and ask questions as you get stuck. We're always here to help. That way, your understanding of the subject & technology will increase.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys, i would like to know whether it is possible to upconvert a 100MHz frequency modulated signal to 900MHz using an upconverter ic
hi i am new in this forum kindly suggest me project and i have to submit my proposal till monday i'll rate 4/10 in c language reply earlier
I was watching movie Dabangg and suddenly I felt that movie was so pathetic that my head started feeling BANG BANG BANG. It was my wife who told that it...
can we do any project based on ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK related to IT FIELD😕??? please suggest any new idea based on this topic!!!😕😕
Hi........... Myself Megha,studying Mtech 3rd sem in power electronics. I am searching for my mtech final year project in power electronics.If anyone has some topics or papers on converters,inverters,please send...