help

Help with theory

I m in 3rd year IT from pune university I want to do well in theory so i want solution to the question is there any particular site which have solution for ttheory.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, CE is the site where you can get all your questions answered. Post your questions with approrpriate details and provide a suitable title to your threads. We will be happy to help.
  • harsh288
    harsh288
    I m in 3rd year IT from pune university i want to do well in theory so plz help me tell books or ebook or site which has solution to the question asked in exam
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    Try e-snips.com, there you will find no. of e-books. You might get particular e-book for your subject.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Everyday, CE gets hundreds of members who join CE. Not many of them are familiar with the concepts of online forums [surprising, but true]. We need to setup easy...
Dear freinds, I would be very thankful of you if u can please tell me that how does a media player works....................and if i wan't to develop my own media...
can anyone tell me the good topic in information retrieval......
I want to upload some pictures. How should i upload them? I saw there is an option by entering the URL of the picture, but the pictures are in my...
Hi Guys, Im Karthik doing my 4rth year, Mechanical Engineering in Bits Pilani, Goa and Im proficient in Softwares like Pro/E , Catia , Solidworks, Ansys, Ls Prepost , Ls...