Help

Respected Fellow Ceans and Moderators. I request you to help me out in this confusion of mine. I am residing near chennai doing my final year engg in E.C.E. I have a doubt on whether final year projects are available along with internships if so how am i to contact them. And does my value for the project add on the certificate issued by the centre or my idea of the project. Which holds the maximum value and how am i to proceed with it. Thanks in advance.

I posted this thread here because i was confused on where to post it.

Replies

• jensiline
    jensiline
    search the website related to sooxma technologies
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Ok you are talking about doing your project externally in some company. Not many companies allow project trainees but it will add loads of value to your CV. Try approaching them through mail or some contact you have. Be persistent. They will be not ready easily but remember they don't need you.. you need them. Find out whether there is any electronics manufacturing company in your neighbourhood & proceed.
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    @viggnesh-And since you are a communication guy post your queries in Electrical & Elecronics Engg. Even this place is ok but in that forum there is a greater likelihood of your post being answered by Electronics guys.Cheers & good luck.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The question is at this link IIT 2005 Main Paper Physics : IIT JEE 2005 Physics Main Question Paper and Solutions . Since the solution cannot uploaded i print screen...
THIS IS INCREDIBLE.... Read all the Numbers... Slowly and in Order!! Be Careful not to MISS ANY 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13...
THE WORST HIJACKING We shall never know the identity of the man who in 1976 made the most unsuccessful hijack attempt ever. On a flight across America, he rose from...
Well, it could be a sci-fi flick; but I have began believing that machines around us are smart and intelligent enough to act dumb and slowly gain control of human...
uTest - an online service that allows companies to crowdsource their testing needs to over 30k+ professional software testing engineers has raised $13 million from Scale Venture Partners. With this...