Help with the jammer...

I am a first year student and i have planned to do a SHORT RANGE CELL PHONE SIGNAL JAMMER....only about 10m and using the circuit diagram we constructed one and actually it should generate 800 - 1000 MHz but we were able to generate only about 10MHz......how can i increase the frequency ???? Please HELP me..........thanks.......[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Generally what things to be learn after core java ,whether servlets and JSP or EJB or anythig else........................ and wht is this EJB??? why it is used????
import java.io.*; import java.net.*; class AdviceClient { void go() { try { Socket s = new Socket("127.0.0.1",4242); InputStreamReader ir = new InputStreamReader(s.getInputStream()); BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(ir); String str=br.readLine(); System.out.println("Advice...
can anyone suggest me some books which explain the various stages of game development?
This year I have started using other sites that also having the features like CE site...But CE site is much interesting and I Cannot have a mind to leave once...
i m using ms office xp but while working in word or excel files gets corrupt & sometimes it not recoverable pls suggest.... how to stop files bieng corrupted....