Help with programming the microcontroller

we have made project on Remote Control using TSOP1738 Receiver(rc5 Receiver) and Microcontroller (Atmel AT89S52).our circuit is ready, circuit is working properly,but we need a proper correct programme code for microcontroller to work.do anybody knows programming of microcontrollers or anybody can provide with the programme code?please help us out.

Replies

• binu_ji
    binu_ji
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    buddy have you problem in making code of project or problem with installing it into controller?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all Im Rajeshwari .presently woking on controllers. Well i was searching for som stuff related entrepreneurship when i bumped to this site found it interesting ..so here im😎
hey i want to buy a laptop with the following config: core2duo, 2gb ram,250 gb hard disk,14.1" lcd which laptop has the best price for this config? i'll be programming...
please do explain the importance of linux shell programming and linux troubleshooting in current software industry. i am quite interested in it. can they help me in future?
what is the function of trap flag in 8086 microprocessor?
hello everybody. I am a Electrical engineering student and doing my final project. Actually am developing Equivalent circuit for Gunn Diode and I am having difficulty understaning my error in...